What IS the benefit of buying a used X-E2 over a similar X-E1 ??

Started Jul 19, 2014 | Discussions thread
ShutterNot
ShutterNot Veteran Member • Posts: 3,705
Re: What IS the benefit of buying a used X-E2 over a similar X-E1 ??

I have had a whole range of digital cameras and find there is a difference in the image quality when you go from a 4/3 sensor to a larger APC-C sensor. It's that or FUJI's wonderful lenses - at least the lenses I have. Pictures are sharp and the colors are rich. It's the first time since shooting with my Leica R7 years ago that I got exited about sharpness and color. The lens line-up is amazing, but your limiting yourself to pancake lenses of which there are only two. I don't know what the quality is of those lenses, and I hope while looking at FUJI images, you make sure to check what lens was used to take that image.

CANON has an EOS M camera out and I wonder if you have considered that, and if you have, why that isn't on your radar. I noticed you liked your old Canon cameras. I still have the Powershot PRO 1 and just love the colors that camera is capable of.

I admit it's all a matter of personal taste and everybody has their own taste. I hope I'm just throwing something out there for you to keep in mind - hoping it makes the decision easier - not harder.

-- hide signature --

ShutterNot

ShutterNot's gear list:ShutterNot's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon Coolpix A Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow