Q control button stopped working
Was on holiday in Berlin the last weekend, when all of a sudden I wasn't able to access the Q control menu.
Have a look at the image below. The Q is disabled/greyed out on all settings, ie M, P, TV etc.
It isn't locked
I pulled out the battery, flicked through the camera settings etc and randomly I could select it again. It happened a couple of times.
Does anyone know what caused this? Was really frustrating.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO