Anyone Used FZ200 in Wedding Photo Booth? Works?

Started Jul 19, 2014 | Discussions thread
OP Dianagc New Member • Posts: 15
Re: Anyone Used FZ200 in Wedding Photo Booth? Works?

sherman_levine wrote:

Jerry and Sherm,

It has been a while since I've had to make any major changes to my camera settings. I was able to find the flash adjustment easily once I looked! That seems to make a huge difference especially on the -2. I'll try the diffuser and the wax paper to see what works best if that becomes necessary on my trials.

AND I did discover that I had to remove the sun shade! Also that I can put it on backwards to maybe hold the diffuser if I find I still need one.

Since the venue for the wedding is in an old Victorian "castle", I was also going to set the camera to sepia but I don't see how I can do that. Is that something that is done only with the printing process?

Don't use the camera with the sunshade inverted. If you turn the camera off it will pinch your fingers and jam the innards. You can put the diffuser on the immovable part of the camera body.

Wow, glad I mentioned the sunshade.  It is now off and safely put away.  I had no idea it was such a treacherous thing! But I see now that it can be.  Thank you!

Dianagc's gear list:Dianagc's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow