Pentax inn need of the big next step

Started Jul 19, 2014 | Discussions thread
OP Holger Bargen Veteran Member • Posts: 4,230
Re: Pentax only needs stop treating K-mount as the 645-mount

sfa1966 wrote:

Holger Bargen wrote:

The K3 startet with problems - many people had problems with Focus and sharpness of the Pictures. I still think of our old forum moderator who had big problems and left the Pentax System and this forum. Now many people have problems with the flapping mirror and do not take this camera for serious events where they have to deliver good photos reliably.

The price or the K3 is in a range where I would buy it - but I do hope for a follow up model with an articulated Screen as if you are doing a lot of macro work - most time near the ground - this is a Feature that would be a great one and a reason to buy this camera - even if it would add nothing else to the satandard of my K5.

You get a camera with articulated screen for most Systems. And for most Systems you find more lenses - new or old ones.

I think the release of the Pentax Flu-card has ended my hopes of a future articulated screen. It pretty much allows you to do what you have just described for macro shots ...

It's simple if you have a smartphone. I do not own one and I have no intention to buy one. Or does anyone know if the FluCard would work with a simple smartphone without any SIM card?

Best regards

Holger

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
sfa

Holger Bargen's gear list:Holger Bargen's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax K-S1 Pentax K-1 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow