D7100 : clonk and display moving
With my D7100 (and 18 200 VR), When I turn it on or push halfway the shutter button, from time to time I get a kind of clonk noise (btw 1 & 4 times) and the display of the viewfinder moves as well. Sounds weird, any idea and on to turn it off ?
I must have done something to turn on this option. I look through the User manual but can't find it.
Any help ?
Have a good day
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%