Overnight Hiking/Camping Camera Bag Questions

Started Jul 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
woodybrown
woodybrown Regular Member • Posts: 453
Re: Overnight Hiking/Camping Camera Bag Questions

Check out the Mindshift Gear rotation 180 Pro.

Expensive, but built to the ultimate backpack specs and really comfortable loaded up for all day hiking. Camera and a few lenses in lower section which is essentially a belt pack that lives inside the lower portion of the large pack and rotates around for access to camera and lenses without removing the backpack. Has about as much room in the upper portion for camping gear as you could reasonably expect from any pack that also carries camera and lenses. Can also divvy up the upper section for more lenses/2nd camera if you choose. Tripod mount on back. Also has a compartment for a hydration pack with tube although I have fever used it. Several attachment points to strap on smaller cases/items.

If you find it is too big for day trips, they have a smaller model, the Panorama. I have used both but currently use the Panorama as I have not been overnighting.

woodybrown's gear list:woodybrown's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow