Photography amateur

Started Jul 16, 2014 | Discussions thread
CreeDo Senior Member • Posts: 1,619
Re: Photography amateur

I like what I see on your flickr, loads of contrast and color. Good postprocessing mostly, maybe a little heavy on some. I like the koala even, it takes up so much of the frame that I don't think it's a big deal that it's not super separated from the background.

I do notice a few shots have just a hair of shutter shake. It's so small it almost isn't there. You maybe cut it close due to the lack of light. But if you have a minimum speed you like to use for handheld shots, I would suggest moving it up one or two clicks.

You seem like you're already working on branding. If you think you want to be a professional then that's a good thing. On the other hand if you see this as an enjoyable hobby, then the text on the photos is a lil distracting and I think they'd be better without.

CreeDo's gear list:CreeDo's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Rokinon 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow