This board is nurturing, friendly, articulate, educating, and a true pleasure to participate in.

Started Jul 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
Timj351
Timj351 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,165
Re: This board is nurturing, friendly, articulate, educating, and a true pleasure to participate in.

Briansdad1 wrote:

kkardster wrote:

Erik Ohlson wrote:

Fully agree - it's so great to be back!

This is my second post since I just returned from a bit over a month in Sweden & the UK, and I had several "PM"s waiting and all th regulat posts - it's almost like family

Welcome back Erik - it's been a bit quieter without you! I assume you had a good trip and glad you made it back safely.

-- hide signature --

Bruce
You learn something new every time you press the shutter

Yes, Erik, really good to have you back I expect you'll have a lot of great photos to share with us - so, start posting

Bill

-- hide signature --

I'm not a pro. Images I post are unrestricted. Copy, edit, re-post here as part of the tread or elsewhere. C&C always welcome and encouraged - I'm not touchy about the negatives.

Yah Erik come on start posting, lets see the pics. Oh, welcome back, I hope you had a great time. Now where are the pics?

-Tim

Timj351's gear list:Timj351's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow