over the past few months many big changes ocured to my life. Things seem to settle down, but although i seemed inactive in the forum, I visited it very often, learning and enjoying your photography and opinions.
For my return I post the following pictures, open to C&C as always. All shot with F35-70mm / f3.5-4.5, with or without the use of the Raynox 150 close up filter. I now allow myself to crop so I can't remember which were with the Raynox CUF..
I am trying to remember how to evaluate the useful focus peaking, as many of my shots were focused a little behind of my intended target. Practice makes best.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!