50D error 30!!!
I'm having an issue with my Canon 50D, I keep getting a message saying
"Err 30 shooting is not possible. Turn the power switch to off........."
I've looked into it, and found its a pretty common shutter error. But I'm not sure what to do now.
I've been all over the web reading forums, and watching videos.
Some people say I can be fixed by cleaning the sensor (didn't work), or hitting it, or even pouring Isopropyl into the shutter button!
And to send it into canon is going to cost more that it cost to buy it in the first place!
So my question is, what exactly is going on here, and is there any way I can possibly fix it myself.
Thanks on advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4