XVario & Cars
I used the XVario (with the EVF) in earnest today. Lovely piece of equipment. Very favorable results, I will Post some of the Wow's, mmm's & nah's over the next few days. I used the Wifey's V Lux4 in Mono, most rewarding.
Again I will Post some of the Good's, Bad's & uglies.
I'm not sure how to Post images from my iPhone so please have patience, I will be on my desktop tomorro.
Purchasing the XVario was a good decision, there is definately a learning curve with the XV, I just love the IQ..
I gave up formal photography long ago, I liken my work to more on the jazzy side of photography.. 👀
Watch this space..L..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4