D3200 Video Field Monitor HELP
I'm relatively new to recording video and recently purchased a D3200.
The limitations with the fixed LCD lead me to needing a field monitor/alternative ASAP. I have been exploring options of how to use my laptop or tablet as an external field monitor.
All I seem to have retained is MASS CONFUSION. Couple of questions
1. Are there viable solutions for viewing / controlling the D3200 while recording video via tablet (android) or laptop (windows)
2. I don't see any real advantage from going with a traditional field monitor as there is no control provided, just an additional isolated view.
If there is indeed a viable way to even just VIEW the video I'm currently recording via tablet/laptop, it still seems that the drop in resolution isn't enough to sell me on dropping a portion of my already super tight budget there.
Thanks in advance
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|