What is the best lens to get with the D5300? At Abes of Marin the Nikon 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AFDX NIKKOR zoom lens comes in a package deal of $796. Abes lists it for $299 ( Best Buy over $400).
The Best Buy rep recommended the D5300body plus AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5-6G ED VR 11 which is $599.
Most of my photos are of family and friends with some attempts at the fun artsy stuff!
Hope to take a class this fall and learn how to use the manual funcitonsof the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4