NEX6, off-camera (manual) flash options?
Currently considering the Yongnuo YN560 III + RF-602 wireless trigger as a cheap way to start off.
I understand my sync is limited to 1/160 but I see some talk online of people getting away with 1/200 or 1/250 with some flash units.
- manual, wireless trigger is perfect. I don't need TTL
- HSS would be awesome if there are some options under $200.
- wired would be ok if it enables HSS, but I still want to use wireless.
Before I get the Yongnuo Is there something else I should consider given the points above?
many thanks for your advice!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4