Anyone else get really fidgety waiting on a back-ordered lens?
...I am excited for my new Tamron 150-600 and I thought I'd have it within 2 days of ordering. It feels like it's been weeks but it's only been 6 days haha. And when I call B&H... "We don't have any word from Tamron about when it's coming in, sorry".
How do you guys handle waiting on a lens? Is there any point in calling Tamron to at least try to get a date? I know... I can't change it even if I know what the date is. I just would like an idea if we're talking days or weeks or months.
What's the longest wait you've had for a consumer lens? Have you ever cancelled and bought from somewhere else that had it available sooner? I'm not even sure if that's an option or if my money is just 100% committed now.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 12, 2014|
|Jul 13, 2014||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%