Long Lens AF and AF Tracking for Sports ?
With their long, fairly fast lens folks are going to want to shoot sports like racing cars, runners, etc. with these type of cameras. How is AF, AF tracking and shutter delay for subjects like this? That is the one thing that they rarely "test" in their sample photos. Yet this is the type of subject matter ... think school sports ... that this camera will be used for.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|