Confusion with Lee filter system.
I am looking at getting some lee filters but i am getting confused with their whole system with what i can and cannot do.
1. I currently have a 24-70 F2.8 (77mm filter thread) and Hoya 77mm CPL. Can I use the Hoya CPL with the Lee Foundation kit until i can afford the 105mm Lee Filter CPL?
2. Can I attach a lens hood to the Lee Foundation kit without buying a whole new filter holder system. (I think can you can use/attach a Lee filter standard lens hood but i don't know)
3. Can you attach the Lee 105mm adapter ring and CPL to all the Lee filter lens hoods (wide angle, universal and standard)
I hope my questions make sense
I found this link which kinda explains it but i am still confused.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%