Gary Friedman/ Ross Warner ebook for A6000 v1.1 is out

Started Jul 11, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PoetDoc Junior Member • Posts: 26
Gary Friedman/ Ross Warner ebook for A6000 v1.1 is out

I'm about 150 pages into this 600 page tome and have learned more about my camera in a few days than I was able to glean from any other source over the past couple of months ( paper guide that came with camera, downloaded Sony e-guide from Europe, Gary Fong, various online sources). This is the clearest user guide I have ever had the joy to dig into. I'm someone who first started in photography in the previous century (Pentax SP 1000 anyone?) and then just picked up various point and shoot cameras with a brief time with a Canon Rebel which was not very inspiring. Now with the A6000 I'm just agog with what this little guy can do. I highly recommend this guide and I never heard of these guys until about a week ago. Very very clear descriptions of all kinds of technical stuff.

PoetDoc's gear list:PoetDoc's gear list
Sony a6300 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +5 more
Nikon 1 V1 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow