Suggestion for simple video editing software?
I hardly ever shoot video. However, I just went on a 3 week trip where I shot many video clips with a RX100m1 (AVCHD) and I would like to edit them together into a video of the trip. I am looking for suggestions for a good, beginner-friendly software to do this. Free would be nice, but I will pay for the right software. My only limited video editing experience is with Windows movie maker.
The features I am looking for (I think) are:
- Ease of use
- Combine multiple clips together along with interspersed still pictures
- add music tracks to the video. I would like audio from the video source at times, music only at times, and both source audio and background music at times (with adjustable levels)
- Ability to crop video, if possible
- Ability to level video, if possible
- In-software video stabilization, if possible
- Not sure what else; open to suggestions!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions