Suggestion for simple video editing software?
I hardly ever shoot video. However, I just went on a 3 week trip where I shot many video clips with a RX100m1 (AVCHD) and I would like to edit them together into a video of the trip. I am looking for suggestions for a good, beginner-friendly software to do this. Free would be nice, but I will pay for the right software. My only limited video editing experience is with Windows movie maker.
The features I am looking for (I think) are:
- Ease of use
- Combine multiple clips together along with interspersed still pictures
- add music tracks to the video. I would like audio from the video source at times, music only at times, and both source audio and background music at times (with adjustable levels)
- Ability to crop video, if possible
- Ability to level video, if possible
- In-software video stabilization, if possible
- Not sure what else; open to suggestions!
|2014_1211_140657AA by old shutter bugger|
from The Bride
|Overloaded by NZ Scott|
from Your City - Delivery Boy
|Petals by Flor Tempra|
from Petal Portraits
|Barley by Will B Milner|
|APPLE & ROACH by TX Photo Doc|
from Delicious - Unpalatable