Screen protector for DPxM to reduce reflection?
in bright sunlight, it is almost impossible with the DPM`s to see what is on the screen. So I am looking for a screen protector which reduces significantly any kind of reflection on the screen.
I do not care if then the images on the screen look dull or have less details or less colour accuracy as long as I am able to see what is in the frame and on what I do focus at the moment.
Can anybody give me a recommendation for the best screen protector for this purpose?
Thanks in advance.
P.S.: I am not interest in Hoodman etc. I just need a screen protector to glue on the screen.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 10, 2014|
|Jul 11, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%