So who owns the 16-70Z? Post your experience and pics pls.

Started Jul 9, 2014 | Discussions thread
DezM
DezM Forum Pro • Posts: 34,523
Re: Hans

Hans von der Crone wrote:

Because I'm somehow trying to convince myself it's worth keeping it. I like the handling of the lens, it's pretty light weight and image quality isn't "worse" then the kitlens. But I might be looking for defects or downsides that aren't there. Of course I can pixelpeep and check the sides and then conclude it's not that fantastic.

Sometimes it's just nice to see what other people can get out of this lens and what their experiences are, to more or less be able to make a more objective observation. It's just that there seem to be SO little people who own and use this lens. Strange, considering it should be the 'best' zoom available (native) e-mount.

Well, keep testing it for yourself since you already own one. It's versatile and sharp. The focal range works for me and it may or may not work for you.

I posted recent photos above. Took me a bit to scour my site to fulfill your request and you didn't have much to say, hence my 2nd reply above.

-- hide signature --
 DezM's gear list:DezM's gear list
Nikon D850
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow