This is the camera I really want

Started Jul 8, 2014 | Discussions thread
turbsy
turbsy Contributing Member • Posts: 909
Re: I want the opposite camera as yours

Dan_168 wrote:

Craig wrote:

My problem is I use two cameras at a time shooting weddings and family shoots. With 70-200a and 24-70 lenses

Let me tell you they get real heavy after a couple of hours.

I can't believe how so many people here are so nit picky where you can't express an opinion without be personally bashed

free thinkers..

Yeah, me too use 2 1- series shooting event all the time, with a good carrying system such as blackRapid double strap, it's really easy to manage, I also do long hike with my gears, they are not light by any mean but again easily manageable, actually preferable for me. I had Mirrorless but hardly touched it and ended in up in the closet all the time while my 1DS MK 3 and D800E are always with me. Same here, just expressing my personal preference.

I agree Ive never really understood the outcry for ever smaller bodies.  I try to use even my friends Canon SL-1 and find it too small.  I have handled the OMD em5 and think its a great camera but too small to be comfortable.

I would appreciate smaller lenses.  Maybe a set of smaller but slower primes.

turbsy's gear list:turbsy's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Nikon D50 Nikon D300 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow