Connecting G16 to CameraWindow on MacBook Pro
Hi there, I hope someone can help me out here. I have downloaded and installed CameraWindow from Canon website, but upon starting up CameraWindow, it doesn't detect the G16 camera. Is there some setting up I needed to do?
I have tried setting up a wifi device (ie MBP) on the G16, but it doesn't find any device even though MBP is turned on. Is there something I'm missing out here?
As a starter, transferring images from G16 to MBP is near impossible because the MBP's card reader does not read the SD card, therefore I have to use CameraWindow.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4