Apple laptop screens are pretty close to sRGB.
Apple has never made a display (desktop or laptop) that could display Adobe RGB. That is pretty rare in general. Maybe only one or two PC laptops ever made could do that. Only a few desktop monitors can do Adobe RGB and none of them are by Apple.
If you want to view true Adobe RGB you can buy a desktop monitor that is capable of it, then connect your Apple (or Windows) laptop to it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%