...and maybe one or two moths. When the sun is up the little critters flit about quickly.
A bit of a workout here with the longer lenses. In these shots, a particular yellow flower appears to be a great favourite. I believe it is a weed, but its flower must be sweet.
I guess that says something about what weeds mean to butterflies (and moths).
Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy -
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|