Nikon D300/D7100 with the 17-55 mm 2.8
I'm having serious brain freeze and a bit of the stupids this morning.
With that in mind, my question
How much influence does the Nikon camera body, D300s, D7100, D5200,D90 for examples with the 17-55 mm 2.8 or with a like lens under the same light same exposure, metering pattern, same filters on the camera, same editing program commands same everything with the Only variable being the camera body make a difference if at all in the final result.
Let's assume the printing is all the same everything but the camera body.
I know the lens takes the picture but am curious what influence the camera body makes or changes the final result if any.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4