how to keep Canon D20 lens dry
i use my canon d20 all the time. beat my previous canon d10 to death, lol.
but i'm in the water a lot. if not in the water, in the rain. and taking photos after splashing in the surf is hard, with water on the lens. same for when we are hiking trails. we get muddy and wet, with nothing dry to wipe the lens. so i have lots of photos with water spots in them.
i'm hoping that with all the experts here, does someone know a secret to keeping the lens clean and dry? i usually dunk the camera in the water and shake it vigorously. blowing doesn't work, as it just fogs up the lens.
appreciate any help! thanks!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4