Olympus E-420 or Pana GF2 for kid?
My kid (6th grader) is interested in learning photography. I have E 420 and GF2 lying around (almost never used), and plan to get prime lens for whichever one we decide.
Issue is I am not sure which is better. The purpose is to shoot nature, and some portraits.
Suggestion is much appreciated.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions