Gay Parade - Mexico City
Only a few shots i managed to get from the pride day here in Mexico. Didn't expect it to be so crowded, (I shot the last 2 in Sao Paulo and was amazing), but it was still crowded enough.
Sadly i couldnt wander into the streets to shoot since i just had enough time to pass by a few minutes.
Here are some picts!
The next two were already posted, but it belongs to this series
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO