Never completely satisfied
I owned this lens for six years, now sold. This was bought to be my go-to, walk around lens on a EOS 40D.
On the plus side, low light performance was stellar.
Not so great? I'm no pixel-peeper but images always came out just that little bit soft for my taste (as compared with my EF 70-200 f/4L, which always delivered far sharper and brighter images). Maybe I was the unlucky one to buy That Lens? Always left me wondering where all that money went, especially when I had to buy a hood separately! Excuse me Canon?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%