Teaser from Apple about where the new Photo app may be heading...
As a long time Mac (and Aperture) user I am as keen as anyone to discover what Apple is planning for the new Photo app, now that the demise of Aperture has been confirmed.
Here is an interesting article posted on PetaPixel:
I claim no responsibility for the article, just passing it on.
Illegitimi non carborundum
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 1, 2014|
|Jul 6, 2014|
|Jul 10, 2014||1|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO