I tried out the Samsung NX 30 with i zoom....................
Hi this shot was taken with the Samsung NX 30 and its 18-55mm kit lens, The lens was at 55 and this time I tried the i zoom at 2x value. Quite good I reckon for a handheld SOOC jpg. What do you think?
Below is a 100% crop of the image above.
I don't think this is bad, do you? Don't forget. it's a handheld SOOC jpg, without any pp ing whatsoever.
Have a good day.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 1, 2014||1|
|Jul 1, 2014|
|Jul 2, 2014|
|Jul 6, 2014|
|Jul 7, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)