upgrade worth it?
I have a pretty good SSD I put into it the GPU isn't really that good. The SSD is SATA. It's been pretty slow with LR and CC.
15-inch, Early 2011
Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB
Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series:
I have it hooked up to a 27" display from Dell.
If I upgrade I would be getting this one.
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 (Crystalwell)
- 16GB of Onboard 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- 512GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M Graphics (2GB)
- 15.4" LED-Backlit IPS Retina Display
- 2880 x 1800 Native Resolution
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0, HDMI
- FaceTime HD Camera, Dual Mics
- Mac OS X Mavericks
|Street Food 2017 by ziggyzag|
from Your City - Fast Food
|Running free by LassiM|
|Treacherous Land- "Dune " by Frank Herbert by Domenick Creaco|
from Sci-Fi or Fantasy Film Titles
|1969 Oldsmobile 442 Resto-Mod by J Warren|
from O is for...