Corel alternative to Aperture??
Is any body around here ever tried Corel Aftershot Pro 2 and will be willing to share their experience?
Aftershot Pro 1 was the successor of Bibble 5 when Corel acquired Bibble Labs a little more than 2 years ago and now they just released V2 of After Shot Pro about a month ago.
They claim blazing fast 64 bits RAW processing, cataloging or by referencing the files, layers editing, local adjustments, excellent noise reduction capabilities, etc. Upgrade price for Aperture users is 59$.
It looks interesting. They have a 30 days free trial but unfortunately I do not have access to my computer now so I can't try it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!