Something Big Is Coming From Canon (And It Will Ship in October)

Started Jun 23, 2014 | Discussions thread
rwbaron Forum Pro • Posts: 13,452
Re: OK, Karl, now back it up with examples

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

Stepping back from theory and into reality, Karl, I've done a ton of comparison testing between LR and Iridient Developer (supposedly one of the best for X-Trans), and at least with the latest version of LR, even heavy green coloration (foliage) with fine detail is rendered very well in both applications.

Green foliage was the nemesis for previous Fuji mishaps (ehm. sensordesigns) - now it's blue or red saturated areas as the non uniform spread of the pixels leads to suboptimal demosaicing.
--
regards
Karl Günter Wünsch

Karl,

I could post 2 files of the same scene, one from my 7D and the other from my XT1 with the EXIF stripped with 100% crops and you would not be able to tell which is from which camera.

Where do you come up with this stuff? I think it's time to get off your computer and go out and actually capture some images with the equipment you so like to diss on this forum.

Bob

-- hide signature --
 rwbaron's gear list:rwbaron's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow