Olympus XZ-2 problem

Started Mar 28, 2014 | Discussions thread
47872Mike Regular Member • Posts: 188
Re: Olympus XZ-2 problem

Ken Croft wrote:

Sorry for the typo. I was referring to my only current Olympus, the XZ-2. I have had mine for a few weeks. I think the image quality is good for a small sensor, but most of all I like the tilting screen, the abilty to temporarily lock out some of the buttons and the general ergonomics. Having a camera that handles well and feels right makes concentration on making good images much easier.

Ken from the UK now living in SW France

I'm on only about my fourth day with the XZ-2. I really like the improvements over the XZ-1 in high ISO shooting and general speed of operation, but got a bit thrown at first by the poor light AF, until I read that it is necessary to use only one focus point to get the best out of it with Firmware 1.3 - and by the double exposure thing.

The jury is still out for me over low ISO performance, where my XZ-1 really excelled. And I think the XZ-1 was better built.

47872Mike's gear list:47872Mike's gear list
Canon EOS 20D Olympus PEN E-PM1 Sony SLT-A37 Canon EOS 6D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow