Looking for a good P&S to compliment my 6D...

Started Jun 26, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scorehound
Scorehound Regular Member • Posts: 150
Looking for a good P&S to compliment my 6D...

I know this probably isn't the right forum to put this into, but I need to buy a good Point and Shoot to carry with my 6D for situations like family vacations where pulling out all my SLR gear to take a quick shot of my kids or putting it in my car for those moments when you need a camera but don't want to lug the gear around.

I have kind of narrowed my choices down to a Canon Powershot G16, a Fujifilm Finepix X20 and a Panasonic Lumix LX7 or ZS40.

I want a camera that does RAW capture, and has great image quality. I like the features of the Canon G16, but it lacks certain useless features like Panorama that would be nice on a little compact.

Any suggestions? What do you guys use as a backup?

Scorehound's gear list:Scorehound's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 85mm F1.8G +2 more
Canon EOS 6D Canon PowerShot G16 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
irm
irm
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow