I call this "Girl on bike" (shot with a6000)

Started Jun 23, 2014 | Discussions thread
nevercat Veteran Member • Posts: 3,193
Re: I call this "Girl on bike" (shot with a6000)

NeilJones wrote:

Another great example of what can be done with the a6000 when in the right hands.

I was driving when I saw this lady on her bike. Managed to grab my camera and get this great image as I passed her. Now that's sharppppp!

Cheapo Sigma 19mm was my lens of choice on this occasion. (although since driving I never had much time to change lens lol)

-- hide signature --

" All you need is love"

Neil,

Looking at yourt picture I find it not very interesting. It lacks a lot for being interesting. Like the cyclist is in the middle of the picture(when it was more to the right it would have been more interesting). There is no movement at all in this picture, it could be a picture of a girl balansing her bike. It misses any kind of "pop" the only thing that realy attracts attention is the yellow of the bike. You could try a smaller apperture and longer exposuretime and try to track the cyclist, this would add motion blur for the background and so some movement.

I do appreciate you posting these pictures, just trying to help you getting more interesting pictures out of your camera.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow