SP-100ee another selection of samples ( 9 images)

Started Apr 19, 2014 | Discussions thread
phazelag
phazelag Veteran Member • Posts: 3,096
Re: A few pics for phazelag

KEV1N wrote:

phazelag wrote:

KEV1N wrote:

Here's a few shots from today. Duck was a moving target at about 30ft away. Not as sharp as your duck shot. Do you get lots of shots like this. My wife was using the FZ200 at the same time and got similar results to the SP-100.

Also below a side by side shot from the SP-100 & the FZ200 shot in the garden at the same time.

Kev

Comparison robins-100 & FZ200.

I am home on my computer and they all look great. I was super close to that duck I post so I am sure that explains the detail. This last bird has alot of character, like he is checking to make sure your getting his good side!

Thanks.

The robins are easy to take as they like to pose not too far way.

I've been looking back through my old FZ200 pics and agree that the FZ200 can get sharper pics than the oly within the 600mm. Here's one of my old FZ200 pics at near full zoom.

Kev

Thats great! Sometimes we dont know what we have!  Some pieces of equipment outlast their "sell by date"

phazelag's gear list:phazelag's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony RX100 III Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm XQ2 Olympus Tough TG-4 +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow