Canon PowerShot lens replacement
I just bought second hand Canon s95. Love the camera but I spot a piece of dust inside of the front lens glas and it's visible on photos on some aperture and specific light angle. Also dust on upper left corner of photo.....
Anyhow thinking of replacing the lens unit+ccd.
Any experience anybody with it?
I found this lens+ccd unit. Is it worth it?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions