Panasonic GH4 and video frame grabs
I have spent the last few days trying out the Panasonic GH4.
This camera allows you to shoot video at 4k, each frame being c. 8mp in size, so a 40 minute walk down your high street gives you up to c. 72,000 frames to choose from !
Cameras like this may well herald a new era in documentary / street photography (although not necessarily for the better).
I've written more at http://picabroad.com/panasonic-gh4-the-dawn-of-a-new-era-for-street-photography/ and will update this as I get used to this very new technology.
Below are a few examples of the video grabs from the camera.
Travelling the world with your camera
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4