Feel the excitement: D810

Started Jun 16, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ebuddha Regular Member • Posts: 225
Re: Feel the excitement: D810

travelinbri_74 wrote:

As per above, if the 16-35 turns out to be excellent, than that, the 55, 35, and 70-200 will be enough to sway me to the Sony A system when an upgrade to the A7R comes out (or a few issues are fixed). However, I am also hoping Pentax will intro a small FF camera with some excellent lenses. All that being said, you can wish in one hand and S*#! in another, and see which ways more. Right now I am more than happy to go with what I have (Sony RX1 and Ricoh GR), but I sold a 5DII to wait for the right interchangeable system (was leaning towards the D800E at the time), it has been nearly 2 years, if I needed a full system now, I would probably go with the D810 when it comes out.

-TBri
I'm headed in the opposite direction.
Having sold my d800, trinity, 400/2.8 and several other hi iq lenses, I've been resisting the urge to get the rx1r - that lens seems nearly perfect and definately has a beautiful quality about it. And even though the focal length would fit me 2/3 of the time, I'll wait and see what gets announced this fall.

ebuddha's gear list:ebuddha's gear list
Sony FE 35mm F1.4 Zeiss Batis 25mm F2 Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Zeiss Batis 18mm F2.8 Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow