Using other mount lenses for 5D - does anything change to the specs?
I am considering experimenting with some other mounting lenses for my Canon 5D Mark 3 using adapters so I can use lenses with a 3/4, Sony, etc. mount.
Does the spec change regarding the lens like the 1.4f lens becomes a 1.8f, 24mm becomes a 35mm, vignetting becomes more pronounced, etc?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|