Neewer Ring 48 Macro Light anyone?
Anyone ever use this little guy?
I read about it somewhere and picked one up off Amazon for $35 and so far am pleased. I'm just getting into Marcro work and while I did pick up a nice Tamron lens, I didn't want to drop a bunch of money on a Macro Flash just yet.
Here's a quick example of what it can do on a day where sunlight was not favorable for me.
"If you're not having fun at whatever it is you're doing, you're doing it wrong"
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%