C & C Please
Hello. I like them very much as they are.
When presented as larger images (picture size). We don't spend all our time in brighter light and it is sensible to capture darker areas which we can then mull over to try and discern things, as we do in darker places, and feel the atmosphere of the venues.
I think I wuld have used a smaller aperture (f7 or 8 say) for improved distance clarity but then a lower speed would have been required (or higher ISO) for the same brightness level.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%