Crop Factor, Low Light and Aperture with m4/3 lenses?

Started Jun 15, 2014 | Discussions thread
crashpc Veteran Member • Posts: 7,193
Re: A picture is worth...

Anders W wrote:

crashpc wrote:

Wow Wow guys! As I read this thread and click on next page, another one pops out on me! This is crazy and again quote madness for nothing. Especially big guys with small lenses have problems to see. Is it that hard to see some resolution charts to understand that greater sensor and lens WILL produce more resolution or less noise for exchange? Do you realize that when you Shoot ISO 50/100 on big format, you have no stops left in your MFT or compact cam to be equivalent?

The actual efficiency lead of smaller sensor is severely "damaged" by small lens and sensor both with poor resolution and all kinds of distortions in signal, be it on optical or ellectrical side. Those new cams are darn good of course, but nobody except few vocal enthusiasts is leaving is medium format or FF pro gear to get better image quality.

This post shows that you haven't understood any of the things discussed in this thread. You obviously have a lot left to learn.

I think the same about you... Could you please show me some evidence so I get more educated and won´t bother you anymore?

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

crashpc's gear list:crashpc's gear list
Sony a7R Canon EOS M10 Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM Samyang AF 35mm F2.8 FE
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow