Need help in fixing my chid's pic

Started Sep 28, 2008 | Discussions thread
rondhamalam Senior Member • Posts: 2,582
Use IPS panel

Deleted1929 wrote:

The original looks perfect. If you think it's under-exposed you need to check the calibration of your display. There have been posts on simple informal methods to do this that are quite effective before.

-- hide signature --


Fuji S3 Pro
Pentax K100D
Fuji S9600
Fuji E900

Agree with calibration.

But also to use the right screen.

Search for IPS panel for your monitor screen. The common LED screen is TN panel and it's not good for photo editing. Photographers use IPS panel, it doesn't change color from different angle of viewing.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow