Unable to update Viewer 2 to 1.21 on OS 10.9.3 MBP
I have tried repeatedly over the last few months, but keep getting a message OLYMPUS that "Viewer 3 can’t be installed on this computer" although it already, but only in version 1.01.
Although I mostly use Lightroom 5, and am lately doing most of my printing on a much more powerful PC (on which, btw, the Windows version of the Viewer 3 1.21 upadate installed flawlessly, I prefer to have both systems working properly.
Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a workaround, or a patch or other solution either to the Mac OS or to viewer that will fix this problem.
Photography is a small voice, at best, but sometimes one photograph, or a group of them, can lure our sense of awareness.
- W. Eugene Smith, Dec 30, 1918 to Oct 15, 1978.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jun 15, 2014|
|Jun 16, 2014|
|Jun 17, 2014|
|Jun 18, 2014|
|Jun 16, 2014|
|Jun 19, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%