Olympus Viewer 3 question.
Is it possible to have Viewer 3 display both the Raw and jpeg photo that I have taken?
I can only see the raw displayed with an R+J in the photo top right corner.
I can go to the photo menus and select from the options to display either
Raw or jpeg, but not both, not even in the film strip view.
Displaying both would be particularly useful especially if one has used the E-M1 option of
Digital tele converter, when shooting. This gives a central magnified version of the photo but
only in jpeg format.
Note my old copy of Olympus studio does display both the raw and jpeg, side by side.
Peter in Canada.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)