A favor to ask please.

Started Jun 12, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bangers and Mash
Bangers and Mash Senior Member • Posts: 2,645
A favor to ask please.

I apparently made a judgement error on one of my challenges, and I didn't know about that error until I read about the complaint here in this forum. Mistakes can be made by either the individual who submits an image in a challenge, or by the host of that particular challenge. It would save a lot of grief on all parties in question if the complaint or concern is made directly to the host. One doesn't need to air his or her laundry here. Any issues can be sorted out ahead of time before tempers flair and individuals are embarrassed in front of the members here. So my favor to ask is simple really. Contact me personally first before trying to maker a big hoo haw here on the forum. If its attention you are looking for, then hold up a sign in front of the White House. I guarantee you will get plenty of what you are looking for. 

Thank you

B&M

-- hide signature --

"The best camera of tomorrow can't shoot a picture today".

Bangers and Mash's gear list:Bangers and Mash's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus TG-5 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow